Tenda PH3 Power Line Kit AV1000eatechdirect
The Tenda PH3 is an AV1000 Gigabit Powerline Adapter Kit. It's low-power circuit design, with full load power consumption less than 3.2W also with the latest in-built intelligent detection function, any device connected to it, which are turned off or in standby mode, the power will automatically switch from normal mode to power-saving mode (up to 0.36W), so you can save up to 88% of power consumption, pretty neat huh?
PH3 is HomePlug AV2 compliant, and it is designed for 3D or HD media content streaming and home entertainment setup, through your home or small-office, over an existing electrical wiring. It plugs in to any power outlet, turning your existing powerline into a blazing fast ethernet connection between your main router and any networking device within your LAN.
This network extender lets you extend your local network in no time, simply plug two PH3 powerline adapter, one should be linked to your main router, while the other is plugged to any room you would want to have network access in. Instant Gigabit networking can be achieved without drilling, laying complicated wires and tedious manual configuration.
- Blazing-fast Experience: Up to 1000Mbps transmission rate over power circuitry, great for bandwith-intensive application like; 3D/HD/UHD media content streaming, heavy and fast-paced LAN gaming, huge file transfer across your network, network-based file or HDD image backup and the like.
- Improved Transmission Rate: Electrical Transmission rate is improved greatly by five times.
- NO Complicated Wiring: No more laying of complicated wires/cables, to transfer data through existing wiring or circuitry, the PH3 can be connected to the Internet where an outlet is present in any room of your house or small-office.
- Plug-n-Play: No complicated configuration and hair-pulling manual configuration. The PH3 is easy to install and configure. Just plug a pair of PH3 to any power outlet and you should good to go.
- High Compatibility: Supports the latest HomePlug AV2 standard, backward compatible with various brands of 200M, 500M 600M Powerline products.
Read further below for PH3's full technical specification.
|Compliant Standard||PLC: HomePlug AV2
LAN: IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3ab
|Wired Interface||1 x 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet Port|
|Button||1 x Pair/Rest Button|
|Power Input||AC 100~240V 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||Maximum: 3.2W (220V/50Hz)
Minimum: 0.36W (220V/50Hz)
|LED Indicator||1 x Power: Green Indicator
1 x PLC: Green Indicator
1 x LAN: Green Indicator
|Basic Function||IGMP Snooping, QoS, Energy-Saving, Plug-n-Play|
|Electrical Security||128-bit AES Encryption|
|Modulation Technology||OFDM, CSMA/CA|
|Dimension||82mm x 60mm x 32mm|
|Temperature||Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C (32°F ~ 104°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°F ~ 158°F (-40°C ~ 70°C)
|Humidity||Operating Humidity:10% ~ 90% RH non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5% ~ 90%RH non-condensing
|Plug Type||EU, UK, US|
|Related Products||PA6, P200, PW201A|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|